Varis Arising-II Front Bumper for 2017-21 Honda Civic Type R [FK8] VAHO-020
Designed to bring the already aggressive FK8 Civic Type R to the next level, the Varis Arising II body kit for the FK8 Civic Type R pulls inspiration from the factory aero touches and then dials them up to 11, yet doesn’t go overboard for a look that’s more Circuit Race than Pikes Peak.
This 4 piece front bumper set features FRP/Carbon and is specifically designed for the Civic Type R. Includes bumper lip shown, as it is integrated into the bumper and cannot be installed on the OEM bumper. Does not include canards or bumper lip guard.
Models with Honda Sensing will require relocation of the sensor to retain functionality.
– Increases the opening area of the radiator grill by about 20%
– The opening area of the intercooler duct has been greatly expanded. In addition, a baffle plate to the intercooler core is attached to take in the running wind without loss and improve the cooling efficiency.
– Moves the fog lamp inward and provide left and right inlet ducts and outlet ducts to improve the cooling efficiency of the Oil cooler.
– The under lip is made of carbon to increase the strength, and the left and right brake duct functions can be used in the same way as the OEM pieces.
– Revises the shape of the body mounting part of the bumper body and changed from clip fixing to bolt fixing. This prevents the bumper from falling off due to downforce.
– The H mark ornament base (emblem pedestal) is a separate part, and the ornament can be attached or not attached (removable).
Items that are in stock in the US, either at Bulletproof’s warehouse or at a supplier’s warehouse, are generally delivered within 7-10 days. Special order items from overseas take considerably longer. As a courtesy Bulletproof offers delivery estimates to our customers which take into consideration manufacturer availability and shipping schedule. These estimates represent our best guess based on previous orders from the manufacturer and do not in any way imply a guaranteed delivery window. Many manufacturers work in a “just in time” inventory system and often take 2-20+ weeks to produce an item once an order is submitted. All deliverable items are then sent to our Japanese warehouse. Bulletproof ships a minimum of one full ocean freight container every month from Japan, oftentimes more than one a month. Ocean freight takes an average of 4 weeks. Typically it breaks down to one week in Japan for paperwork and customs, two weeks by boat and one week in US customs/clearance. Due to the wide number of variables between manufacturer and shipping schedules, delivery estimates are simply just that – estimates. We attempt to estimate conservatively and we usually deliver faster than our estimates suggest. It is not Bulletproof’s policy to guarantee delivery time of any special order item, this is impossible for us to do. By ordering you acknowledge that there is no required delivery ETA and an order may not be canceled or altered due to manufacturing or shipping delays, all ETA’s are provided as a best guess only. Please review the full Terms & Conditions here
Varis North America - Varis North America is the official distributor for Varis Japan MFG Co.ltd (株式会社バリス), generally known as “Varis”. Located in Kanagawa prefecture, near Mount Fuji, Varis is world-renowned for high quality and innovative racing-derived aerodynamics parts, body kits, and carbon fiber parts. With over 40 years of experience in composites, Varis brings an unrivaled dedication and artistry to their craft. Varis parts are engineered and hand made in house by craftsmen. Varis North America is the exclusive distributor of these parts and provides dealers and customers safe and reliable parts supply from Japan. Authenticity of Varis parts can only be assured by purchasing from one of our authorized dealers, beware of cheap replicas made by unscrupulous businesses around the world.